Terms & Conditions
Date of creation: 08 July 2016
Terms & Conditions of SoftDirect Nederland BV
The following terms and conditions have also been filed with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Leeuwarden, The Netherlands.
1. Our prices are without obligation and can be modified without notice.
2. Delivery times are given as an indication.Exceeding a specified period can in no case entitle the buyer to claim damages.
3. The goods always travel at the risk of the recipient, even in the case of free delivery.
4. We do not accept returns without our prior consent. Any claim must be made within 8 days of delivery.
5. Express shipments are the responsibility of the buyer. We reserve the right to set the shipping method ourselves.
6. All our offers and deadlines are without obligation. Waivers on our general conditions are only accepted if they are confirmed by us. The conditions of the purchaser which differ from our conditions, do not commit us, except in case of derogation of one or the other article of our general conditions; the other articles remain fully valid.
7. In case of force majeure, ie increased prices of raw materials, increased shipping costs, customs duties, taxes, wages, etc. we reserve the right to change the price of an already accepted order.
8. All credit notes will be sent with the next invoice.
9. The buyer, by the very fact of placing an order, is supposed to know and accept these conditions. The law of the Netherlands being the only one applicable.
10. The delivered goods remain the full and exclusive property of our company until full payment of the invoice (s). In the event of a known insolvency or bankruptcy of the buyer, the delivered goods must be immediately returned to our company. The transfer of ownership will therefore take place only after full payment of the selling price.